Google Earth Goes 3D in NYC
How To Perform Multiple Actions Automatically In Windows
[Windows only] Do you frequently perform the same set of actions/commands again and again in your daily job? If you agree with us that this is frustrating and it’s killing your motivation and efficiency, meet WinMacro.
In short, WinMacro is a FREE Macro recorder/player that monitors your mouse and keyboard events, then play them for you. It could be very useful to automate everyday tasks that you need to perform repetitively, so all you need to do, is pretty much clicking a button. Think of it as ‘Actions’ in Photoshop.
How To Use WinMacro
- Download and execute WinMacro.
- Type a filename to record. A file will be saved at the same directory with WinMacro program.
- Click “Record” button to start recording.
- To stop recording, press the Pause/Break key. You may also use Ctrl+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- To playback a recorded action, browse to select an existing file.
- Click “Playback” to playback from the file and WinMacro will minimize itself to the taskbar and starts playing back events from the file.
- After playback is over, WinMacro pops a message box indicating “Playback Over”.
- To interrupt playback midway, press Ctrl+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Del
How to use WinMacro may varies from individual to individual, depending on personal preferences and styles but the bottom line is - it speed things up.
Recover Data from your Pen Drive
Pen Drive Data Recovery Utility recovers files, folders, music, pictures, video, digital images, photos etc which is lost due to improper usage of drive, virus/worm attack, accidental corruption etc. Pen drive data retrieval software restore all bmp, mov, jpeg, tiff, mpeg, wav and all other files created by different application.
USB drive Pen Drive Recovery Software Retrieve data lost due to Quick Format, Damaged File System, Human Errors, Improper shutdown or any other type of software or hardware failure. This software is considered as the safest utility tool for the end user.
- Retrieves corrupted files and folders damaged due to human error or any virus generated data loss.
- Provides full data retrieval support both by Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh OSX.
- This utility is considered as the easiest data retrieval software to restore lost data, recover formatted or damaged files before you fix and repair your corrupted storage device.
- Support all type of memory stick including Apacer, Kingmax, Lexar, Kingston, Transcend, Nikon, Super Flash, Sony, Fujifilm, Corsair, Samsung etc.
- Pentium-class or equivalent processor
- RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 20 Mb of free space
To Download Full Version of this Software Click Here.