Some times your PC may be very very slow. At that situation you will come to an decision to format the PC. If you do so, your useful data and software may be erased. So you are confused of doing,"what to do??".. Here I have a solution,which I am following. The only way is using a "Boot-time anti virus scan".
- First of all, you must have an anti-virus,which can perform boot-time scan. for example avast.(click here to download Avast! Professional Edition 4.8.1356 from softpedia)
- Then install it to your PC. After installation It will ask,whether you want to perform a boot-time scan. here you select yes
- Then Restart your PC, It will remove most of the viruses from your PC. So that you can enjoy the speed of computing again.
- Note: you can do the boot-time scan often to protect your PC
- the snap shown below shows the boot-time scan scheduling after installing avast antivirus.
- Download Avast Professional Edition(Trial) from Softpedia
- Download Avast Home Edition(Freeware) from Softpedia